This add-on helps to improve accessibility of eMule with nVDA. Also provides additional keyboard commands for moving in different windows and gives Useful information of eMule.
It's based on eMuleNVDASupport add-on, developed by the same author. You should uninstall that old add-on to use this one, since both have common keystrokes and features.
Tested on eMule 0.50a.
- control+shift+h: Moves focus and mouse to main toolbar.
- control+shift+t: Reads the current window.
- control+shift+n: Moves the focus to the Name field in the Find window.
- control+shift+p: In the Search window, moves focus and mouse to the list of search parameters, or edit field options.
- control+shift+b: Move the focus to the list in the current window. For example usable in the Search window, downloads in Transfer window, etc.
- control+shift+o: Move the focus to read-only edit boxes in the current window. For example the IRC received messages, available Servers, etc.
- control+NVDA+f: If the caret is located in a read only edit box, opens a find dialog to use the commands for searching text available in NVDA.
- control+shift+l: Moves the navigator object and mouse to the headers of the current list.
- control+shift+q: Reads the first object in the status bar; provides information about recent activity.
- control+shift+w: Reads the second object of the status bar; contains information about files and users on the current server.
- control+shift+e: Reads the third object of the status bar; useful to know the UpLoad/DownLoad speed.
- control+shift+r: Reads The fourth object of the status bar; reports on connecting of eD2K and Kad network.
When within a list, you can move the caret between the rows and columns using alt+control+ Arrows. In this Add-on the following key commands are also available:
- nvda+control+1-0: Reads the first 10 columns.
- nvda+shift+1-0: Reads columns 11 to 20.
- nvda+shift+C: Copies the contents of the last read column to the clipboard.
Changes for 3.0
- To search text in readonly edit boxes, now we can use the dialog and commands available in NVDA.
Changes for 2.0
- Add-on help is available from the Add-ons Manager.
Changes for 1.2
- When moving to the IRC messages, the selected text is reported properly.
- The keystroke used for moving to the Search results list has been generalized to be able to move focus to any available list in the current window.
- The command used to focus the IRC messages has been generalized to move to any read-only edit box, making it possible to review connection information in the Servers window.
- When moving mouse and focus to the toolbar, in some cases it was announced twice. This has been fixed.
Changes for 1.1
- Fixed bug in eMule item under NVDA's help menu, when the user config folder name contains non latin characters.
- Shortcuts can now be reassigned using the NVDA gesture input dialog.
Changes for 1.0
- Initial version.