By drawing a colored rectangle, this addon enables partially sighted users, sighted educators, or developers to track the location of the nvda navigator object and the focused object/control.
The following colors are used by this addon:
- Green jagged line, to indicate the navigator object.
- Red thin rectangle, to indicate the focused object/control.
- Red thick rectangle, to indicate when navigator object and focused object are overlapping.
- Blue thick rectangle with thin slashes, to indicate NVDA is in focus mode, i.e. key types are passed to the control.
To disable object tracking, uninstall the addon.
Changes for 3.0
- Fixed issue with Windows Task Manager.
- Ability to indicate the focus mode.
Changes for 2.1
- New and updated translations.
Changes for 2.0
- Add-on help is available from the Add-ons Manager.
Changes for 1.1
- Changed navigator object rectangle to jagged line.
- Fixed issue with 'Reload plugins'.
Changes for 1.0
- In Internet Explorer 10 and in Skype on Windows 8, fix a problem with the navigator object.
- Initial version.