This add-on allows you to move the mouse using a keyboard and save mouse positions for applications.
- nvda+shift+L: view a list of the saved positions.
- nvda+control+l: save a position.
- nvda+win+c: select the level of movement.
- nvda+win+r: toggle mouse restriction.
- nvda+win+s: toggle the reporting of pixels.
- nvda+win + j: open a dialog to type the X, Y position you want to jump to.
- nvda+win+ p: reporting the pixels for the current position pointer.
- nvda+win+arrowKeys: move the mouse in different directions.
- Note: these gestures can be reassigned from the input gestures dialog in the nvda preferences menu.
- When sharing positions, each party should use same display resolution.
- For maximum compatibility, you should maximize windows by pressing Windows+Up arrow.
- When sharing positions, existing position labels should be renamed.