Clock and calendar Add-on for NVDA
- Authors: Hrvoje Katić.
- Download development version
This addon enables the advanced clock and calendar functionality for NVDA. Instead of always getting time and date from Windows, you can customize how times and dates should be spoken and brailled by NVDA. Additionally, you can obtain the current day and week number of the current year, and you can also set automatic time announcement on specified interval.
- Open the configuration dialog for this addon from the NVDA menu.
- The first two Combo Box controls allow you to choose your prefered time and date display formats.
- The third Combo Box control allows you to set the interval for automatic time announcement (Every 15 minutes, Every 30 minutes, Every hour, or Off).
- The Time reporting combo box lets you configure how the automatic time announcement should be reported (Speech and sound, Speech only, or Sound only) when automatic time announcement is working.
- The Time Reporting Sound combo box lets you choose between various clock sounds that will be played when automatic time announcement is working and reported with sound.
- When done, tab to the OK button and activate it to save your settings.
- Press NVDA+F12 once to get current time, twice to get current date, or thrice to get the current day and week number of the current year.
- NVDA+F12, get current time.
- NVDA+F12 pressed twice quickly, get current date.
- NVDA+F12 pressed thrice quickly, get the current day and week number of the current year.