- Author: Nick Stockton
- download development version
This is an enhanced version of the mIRC app module that comes with NVDA.
From add-on description:
This add-on is an enhanced version of the mIRC App Module included in NVDA.
- The NVDA navigator object is now automaticly set to the output window of mIRC in order to make reviewing output easier.
- Two new hotkeys (NVDA-8 and NVDA-9) toggle the "speech interrupt for typed characters" and "speech interrupt for enter key" settings respectively.
- Additionally, NVDA-Enter and numbpad-Enter will set the position of the NVDA navigator object to the last line of text in the output window and speak it.
- The "report Dynamic Content Changes", "caret moves review cursor", "speech interrupt for typed characters", and "speech interrupt for enter key" settings are now automaticly saved to a special configuration file when the mIRC window loses focus and restored when it receives focus again.
Note: NVDA's "report Dynamic Content Changes" setting is enabled by default. If you use a speech system for mIRC such as Talking IRC or mIRC With Speech, toggle this setting off with the NVDA-5 hotkey to prevent incoming lines from being spoken twice.