- Authors: Rui Batista and NVDA Addon Team
- Download: development version 2.0-dev
This Addon allows NVDA users to review a Window content in a text box, similar to window virtualization of JAWS for Windows. Note, however, that this is just a convenience for users and "does not" replace NVDA's excellent review modes and object navigation support.
Press NVDA+control+w to open the virtual revision Window. Then simply navigate the shown textbox as you do in any other text content. You can press Escape to close the virtual revision window.
Changes for 2.0
- Fixed the add-on functionality with non-console window.
- Removed useless blank lines at bottom of virtualized console window.
- Some minor adjustments.
- Translations added.
Changes for 1.2
- Support virtualizing of console windows
Changes for 1.1
- Converted virtual revision to an add-on.
Changes for 1.0
- Initial Release